Faculty of Law Library

faculty-of-law-library

Historical background


 

The library was founded in 1948 and its specialized in law sciences. It provides its service for the teaching staff, judges, lawyers, regular forces and other categories involved the field of law in and outside Sudan. The library began under the name of faculty of law.


 

 

Location:

Southern wing of the faculty east of main university entrance


 

Address:

University of Khartoum – faculty  of law 

P. O . 205. Khartoum- Sudan

 

​