The library founded in concurrence with the foundation of the nursing school, in 1956, by WHO in cooperation with the ministry of Health. It was joined to the high education in 1973 and to the faculty of medicine U. of K. under the name of High nursing school. The school was upgraded to the faculty of nursing in 2001 and it was joined to the main library in 2005 the library was enlarged during the years 2009-2010, by adding a reading room for postgraduates, and an electronic library in equipped by scientific means.
West to the former council of ministers and north of sahaab hospital- center of nursing sciences college
University of Khartoum – faculty of nursing sciences
P. O . 321. Khartoum- Sudan